So! I'm contemplating and writing away for my final paper for Virtual Worlds adventure. However - in a bout of procrastination I thought I might upload some pictures from the weekend. Thanam took me Jose, Apsara and special guest Mike Weir to an orang asli community center on sunday to help out with a women's community training as part of the 16 Days of Activism. The event was entirely in Tamil, so I didn't understand much, but I got athe strong impressions that it went very well. Here are a few key photos... of the day.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Photo(s) of the ... sunday
Hey Fs and Ls
So! I'm contemplating and writing away for my final paper for Virtual Worlds adventure. However - in a bout of procrastination I thought I might upload some pictures from the weekend. Thanam took me Jose, Apsara and special guest Mike Weir to an orang asli community center on sunday to help out with a women's community training as part of the 16 Days of Activism. The event was entirely in Tamil, so I didn't understand much, but I got athe strong impressions that it went very well. Here are a few key photos... of the day.






So! I'm contemplating and writing away for my final paper for Virtual Worlds adventure. However - in a bout of procrastination I thought I might upload some pictures from the weekend. Thanam took me Jose, Apsara and special guest Mike Weir to an orang asli community center on sunday to help out with a women's community training as part of the 16 Days of Activism. The event was entirely in Tamil, so I didn't understand much, but I got athe strong impressions that it went very well. Here are a few key photos... of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mike weir as in the golfer?
I learned he was a golfer yesterday.
Listen to my bloody valentine.
Post a Comment