Hi Friends!
So
First things first. Many apologizes for my inexcusable absence from detailing my daily adventures - things just got really crazy, and then when they weren't crazy I didn't really have any adventures to blog about. Also, there was a period of time when my camera was nonchargeable due to needing a Malaysian power source. But, I now realize that my perceived state of adventurelessness isn't true! I'm back in London-town, and my camera is back up and running.
I thought for this entry I'd put up some of my photos from since I've been back in Canada. What follows is through a new lens ... i mean this in a few ways. In one way I literally mean I bought a new lens: a Nikkor 55-200mm with vibrations. Its pretty great, and I'm very excited about it. And sure, perhaps I've got new perspective as well. That doesn't seem TOO far fetched.
So what will be in this blog in the days to come? It's hard to say - I have many research projects and studying to do, so hopefully it won't get too dry or to complainy. In any case, I'm sure it will be... well... existent.
1 comment:
DON'T LET IT DRY. BE WONDERFUL! BE EXUBERANT! LENSE LENSE LENSE.
Post a Comment