Saturday, February 28, 2009

In the Waiting Line... for Tim Horton's.

If I could give any analogy for the massive amount of work that looms in front of me, it would be Running Man. Right now, I'm heading towards Sub-zero, but I can't even see or prepared for the creepy 80's LED light opera dude that awaits somewhere ahead. A weird analogy? perhaps.
I know the world probably doesn't care for the specifics of the gauntlet that lies ahead of me, but I feel compelled to make an ordered list of it:
  1. Mainstream Media and Activism - 2000 words - Monday
  2. Scenes of the Apocalypse - Midterm - Monday
  3. Journalism Ethics - Seminar - Tuesday
  4. Information and the Public Sphere - 1000 words - Wednesday
  5. Journalism Ethics - 2500 words - 10 March
  6. Canadian Communication Thought - 60-70 minutes seminar - 11 March
... Pray for mojo.

1 comment:

ariane said...

I love your analogies. Amazing. Good luck running man, I fear I won't see you much even though we share a hallway/wall?