Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pictures and scandal for Sandy

These are a few pics for the FIMS website... I'd say they give a nice hint at what sort of adventurings we've embarked on lately

aweir22 fiddling awkwardly at a press conference announcing the results of CIJ's survey on media freedom
Jose and Apsara putting final touches on the "Make Amends" exhibit at the Annexe. I seem to be not working under the guise of taking pictures. Hmm...
haha... yeah
How I see CIJ
Zac Hill and I in our prime
Jose and some of the participants of CIJ's workshop/training session in Kuching
Apsara Murale helping out in Kuching
Me... being generally good looking at the nine emperor gods festival in Ampang

Jose and I at 4000 meters
Gayathry speaking from the floor at a public forum on freedom of expression

Jose interviewing Arts Programming Director for the Central Market Annexe, Pang Khee Teik for a short video on Freedom of Expression

No comments: