Anyways, one would think all this sitting water would lead to mosquitoes like crazy. Well, at least I did... yet no dengue fever yet. In fact, mosquitoes havn't been too bad at all - I'd say they were worse in the Toronto. Anyways, I spotted the culprit responsible for all this mosquitoelessness and snapped a few pictures:
Monday, October 13, 2008
I Almost Forgot... Part Five
Okay so it rains a lot here. The weather is pretty predictably all over the place - one can be pretty sure that at some point in the day it will be blue skies, overcast, misty and thunderstormy. For example! Right now, I'm sitting at Old Town White Coffee, drinking an iced coffee, watching 30 Rock in one window of my computer, and looking at the weather in another. For the next six days the temperature will be 32, 31, 31, 30, 31, 31, with thunderstorms across the board.
Anyways, one would think all this sitting water would lead to mosquitoes like crazy. Well, at least I did... yet no dengue fever yet. In fact, mosquitoes havn't been too bad at all - I'd say they were worse in the Toronto. Anyways, I spotted the culprit responsible for all this mosquitoelessness and snapped a few pictures:

This CAN'T be a healthy job. This fellow was spraying bug repellent like it was nobody's business. Well... certainly not mine in any case. It was kind of fun to walk through because of a) the suspense that it was just a little too toxic and b) such a scenario (i.e. clouds of toxic smoke, abandoned government buildings...) is ripe - RIPE - for zombies.
Anyways, one would think all this sitting water would lead to mosquitoes like crazy. Well, at least I did... yet no dengue fever yet. In fact, mosquitoes havn't been too bad at all - I'd say they were worse in the Toronto. Anyways, I spotted the culprit responsible for all this mosquitoelessness and snapped a few pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment