Friday, October 17, 2008
No Black Tie Tonight
Tonight is the second last night for the "No Black Tie Music Showcase 3" and I'm making a special point to go. A couple weeks ago, me and José were pumped about going to go check out 40 Winks, a local ska band somehow at the last minute forgot until about 3 days after the event. Apparently 40 Winks is pretty big here, according to one interview they've played in about venue in Malaysia. I was a little chagrined to find out we'd missed them, as I've never really experienced any Malayian Ska, but it looks like a second chance abounds tonight! I reckon me, José and Zac are going to pre-jam somewhere and head over there for 10ish. The show, also featuring Estrella and Stoned Revivals is happening at No Black Tie, on Jalan Mesui, just around the corner from 38 Bidara. I'm pretty excited - perhaps I'll be able to hone my budding photog skills? Only time will tell. Cover is only RM 20 (7ish CDN) ... so thats kinda sweet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment