Andrew experiments with his Nikon D40.
Saturday was a pretty delicious day. I got up at a reasonable hour -- though admittedly too late for breakfast, and ate a Singaporian grilled ham and cheese sandwich. It was quite similar to those back home. Coincidence? Maybe...
Anyways, post sandwich, Jose and I adventured to Sentosa Island. It is a bit of a tourist trap, but it was a nice place to rent a bike and ride around for awhile. I.e. Lots of beaches, tonnes of people playing volleyball, some great photo ops, and a louge ride. The day is neatly summarized in some pictures below:

This is the Gallery Hotel - a swank place to stay, with a post modern twist to one end. Over all, it was expensive, but most delightful; a good place to stay for just one or two nights.

MRTing to Sentosa Island. Such a ridiculously clean subway.

Ships off of Singapore

Sentosa Island, and portness

The track on which one takes part in the ritualistic louge (part of the cable car package)

Little India, getting ready for Diwali

Yeah... I think this is better without an explanation

We ended up spending a few hours longer than expected in this hostel in Little India

Clarke's Quay, in full swing. Swank.
No comments:
Post a Comment