Friday, September 19, 2008

I Almost Forgot... Part Three

Okay, so I bought this rad watch on the observation deck of Menara Kl last week.
I think of all the giant towers I've been too (just this one and the CN tower?), Menara KL has been the least insanely commercial. It was quite cheap to go up (less than the equivalent of $7 CDN), the telescope/viewers were free, and I was able to get a bottle of watter for 2 Ringget. Most importantly, I bought a 1995 Power Rangers digital watch that has the Green Ranger as a cover. Not only that, but the strap has "Tommy" written all over it. I know, it's really cool. I tried to bargain with the lady, noting that it has clearly been sitting there for 13 years, but she wouldn't have it. So I bought the watch for 20 Ringett. It was worth it, I think.


No comments: