skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
andrew weir
adventures in photography
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Some KL Photos
These are a few of my "fav" shots from the past few days. They're all from around KL and are really just things I've seen in my wonderings.
A toystore in Times Square
At "No Black Tie" (It turned out to be much fancier than the name implied)
Patronas Towers
Freedom Film Fest Awards
The Centre For Independent Journalism
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Followin
Subscribe?
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Just Listing
PopMatters
Joe Kaplow Vents Gentrification Frustrations on "February Prorated Rent" (premiere)
5 years ago
she saw sparks
[she is 39 weeks pregnant]
10 years ago
( minding your head )
oregon's citizens' initiative review...
15 years ago
FOREVER ADDICTING
If not today then when I say...
Table For One?
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2009
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
▼
2008
(66)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(16)
▼
September
(27)
The Impending Adventure Edition #1
Life Update. By Andrew (... age:20)
A Lil Black and White Coverage
Good Idea... Bad Idea
I Almost Forgot... Part Four
Batu Caves
Ginormous Little Things
I Almost Forgot... Part Three
Only Lame Excuses?
Annexe Update
eeee
Things I Learnt Today
Some KL Photos
On "Catching Them All"... from the roof
On My Brief Stint With Fast Food
Black and White and Not So Black And White
I Almost Forgot... Part Two
Am I using the sentence "I'm going to go try and f...
Stealing Wireless at 18 Stories
I almost forgot... Part One
An Interesting encounter
Yesterday's Press Conference
Blog Eight? Regarding Lunch and Tomorrow's Promise...
Interesting Timbit (Timbit? What? Is That Even An ...
Interesting Banned Books Tidbit
Pudu Prison; Why I Want to Explore it, and Why Thi...
Blog Six; Entitled Tuesday Morning, or How I Manag...
►
August
(5)
About Me
aweir22
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment