Today has been a rather successful day! I've been a little sick for the past three/four days -- I shant go into details, but I'm pretty sure it was strep throat-- but I seem to be mostly over it now, and it is a monumental occasion. In celebration of my returning health, I decided that it was time to shed my wings. Hair wings that is; I would never shed actual wings... that would be very sad. Anyways, in explanation, I had like these annoying wing-style tuffs of hair sticking just above my ears that needed liberating, so I took a trip to Pavilion to see what could be done. After wandering around a fair bit (I get really dazed in malls... very zombieish) I found that there was a place in Parksons department store that could do it for a reasonable price of 70 ringett (around 23ish CDN). It turns out that 70Ringett can buy a whole lot of haircut. I have never had such a long, and careful haircut ever. It was just over an hour -- and my wings weren't very long! Anyways, I'm not complaining at all, it was quite the experience. haha one fellow massaged my head for quite a long time, and a young chinese hairdresser made up like Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction told me she's always wanted to see the Niagra Falls.
I'm pretty glad just to be unsick, but guess I'm a stylish young lad now?

Other musings: Actually, that story reminds me, I've actually seen a lot of girls here sporting the Uma Thurman Pulp Fiction look. For instance, yesterday I was at SungeiWang Mall, and there was some sort of American Idol style talent show going on (it was awesome, btw. Some pretty ridiculous stuff), and one contestant I snapped a picture of had the same style going on... voila
No comments:
Post a Comment