1) Tomorrow: Night train to Singapore for the weekend. Possible side adventures include: a postmodern hotel, Cable Car to Sentosa Island, drinks, and a train adventure mystery that looks like this:
2) October 22: CIJ goes Sarawak. More on this to come, but CIJ is holding a two day media training session in Sarawak for the indigenous people there. Topics include: writing press releases, using online tools like YouTube and Skype, and burning cds. Chances are, me and José will stick around to further explore Sarawak, and possible Sabah. You know what that means: Proboscis Monkeys for all!Now I hate to regress, but in recap of adventures that I've had today ...
This morning I got up early to get legitamate DimSum with Miss Phang (lots of buns, and lots of pork), and then went to the Malaysian Bird Park to see some very very ( I can't stress this enough) silly birds. After that, I had some Coke (Iced) and sat down at the table at the Black & White Exhibit at the Annexe. It's empty, because its a national holiday. Alas!
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment