Thursday, September 18, 2008

Annexe Update



Okay, so I've been eating a lot of food lately. Like lots of it. But its really good and everywhere, and cheap. Who wouldn't! Today I had a Tootsie Pop for breakfast (chocolate flavour), Thai Glass Noodles, a Banana Milkshake and water for lunch, and Rice and Coconut Curry Beef for dinner. Hmm looking at it written out like this doesn't seem very healthy. Pshh, there's a gym in the apartment -- I'm sure tomorrow-andrew will work it off.

The Annexe exhibit is going really well. While it seemed that we really didn't have much work left at all, we ended up working until 9:30 tonight, and still have just a little left. Hah who knew that carefully taping posters could take 10 hours?? Not I. But nevertheless, I'm really happy with the way it has shaped up. The Black & White show (comprising three exhibits) opens up tomorrow night at 8 (I think its 8 at least...), giving us plenty of time to finish up, and add finishing touches.

Important update! Jose and I saw a really big snail on the way back to the apartment. See picture below.









No comments: